By Mark Havens, VP, Sales & Marketing, SSCS
On occasion, haven’t you wanted access to technical expertise for IT projects, or during major deployments, upon whom you could rely without additional burden to your current IT staff? Or, wished for a resource that charged a fair rate for projects – on-demand IT projects, which have a beginning and an end?
Financially, it is possible to find such technical expertise and the cost may be less than using internal staff. This can be especially true for remote office or branch office tasks that require existing staff to visit one day monthly. Quite likely, SSCS already have staff resources nearby. Here are a few areas in which SSCS Smart Hands can help:
• Project assistance providing incremental labor when/where needed
• Remote office or branch office support, periodic site visits to observe/troubleshoot
• Server/storage/networking gear installations, diagnostics, reboots or decommissioning
• Server/storage/networking asset relocations
• Cabling, cable moving, component upgrades, tape/CD exchanges
• Resetting ILO and/or remote connectivity cards
• Visual inspection of systems or asset location verification
• Physical site audits
Can an independent support provider offer Smart Hands for assets still under warranty? Click here to see how/where we can indeed help!
We are proud to announce that we are celebrating Our 30th Anniversary – that is 30 years of dedication to large, medium and small companies around the globe. Are you ready to learn more about SSCS?
Mark Havens, VP, Sales & Marketing, SSCS
This year will be Mark’s 24th year with SSCS. Beginning in sales, he was promoted to Vice President, Sales & Marketing, now responsible for all global sales activities, brand recognition, inbound/outbound marketing and primary messaging. In his previous employment in management with Ritz Carlton, Mark was highly influenced by their industry-leading customer service program, as influenced by the standards of the Malcolm Baldridge quality awards. In his spare time, Mark is engaged is numerous activities with his daughter, plays the bass guitar and is a vocalist with a band and his church choir.